Certificate of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit and Individual Retirement Accounts for Long-Term Goals
R Bank has your lifetime banking and investment needs in mind.
We offer CDs with terms as short as a few months to as long as several years so that you can choose the maturity that fits your goals best. All our CDs provide competitive rates and the balances are FDIC-guaranteed up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
When you consider the IRA component of your retirement plan, why not stay with your friendly R Banker and add an IRA right here? We have a variety of options to consider to ensure that your returns meet the goals you identify supported by the advice of your tax professional.
Certificate of Deposit
An R Bank Certificate of Deposit combines great rates and terms to complement any savings and investment program. R Bank is committed to helping you structure a portfolio of CDs to respond to your future needs and dreams. Find out how you can guarantee impressive financial returns.
- Returns. Whether your principal is large or small, or your term is short or long, an R Bank CD promises attractive interest rates and high overall returns. You get unlimited deposits and withdrawals at maturity and during the grace period, too.
- Collateral. Use your R Bank CD as collateral for your next loan.
- Guarantee. R Bank CD interest rates come with a guarantee and FDIC insurance, up to the maximum allowed by law. That peace of mind surpasses the risk inherent in any stock, bond, or mutual fund.
Individual Retirement Account (IRAs)
R Bank offers an array of retirement accounts to meet your needs. Consult your tax advisor for specific information about contribution levels and how an Individual Retirement Account may benefit you. Planning for retirement is challenging enough, without creating more complexity than you need. R Bank wants you to enjoy the same great relationship with IRAs that you can count on for all your banking needs.
- Option. No one knows for certain how the federal retirement program will operate when you retire. Your own IRA gives you options for funding your retirement, with a variety of maturity options with competitive interest rates. A prudent plan makes sense at any age.
- Assurance. Fixed IRA interest rates are guaranteed for the length of the certificate, so you can make a secure and insured investment, with no worry about market fluctuations.
- Convenience. When you set up an IRA at R Bank, you keep your life simpler with the same friendly R Banker who handles your banking needs.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Prepare for the unexpected with tax-deductible contributions, tax-free earnings, and tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses. You must have an HSA-qualified insurance plan. Subject to current HSA limits, standard IRA reporting, and other restrictions apply. An HSA offers unique tax advantages that help you keep more of your hard-earned money. Visit with your tax advisor to see if a Health Savings Account from R Bank will complement your health and financial wellness needs.
- Convenience. Convenient HSA Debit Card – No monthly service fee.
- Save. Save money on many out-of-pocket medical expenses like doctor visits, vision and dental care, and prescriptions.
- For Life. Your HSA belongs to you, so you can use the money in your account to pay qualified health care expenses throughout your life – including retirement.
- No "Use-it-or-lose-it" Rules. Any unused balance carries over from one year to the next.