If You Like R Bank, We May Have a Role for You
R Bank looks for personable and professional R Bankers who love to serve people. If you think your values and commitment match R Bank’s, we would like to talk to you about career opportunities.
Attitude. If you love to help people and enjoy building lasting relationships, you may be right for R Bank. Customer service is key, backed by an ability to learn continually, and the drive to see your customers succeed.
Experience. R Bank has a deeply experienced team and welcomes new additions who also have plenty of time in banking. Everyone is unique, to be sure, and we strive to match varying backgrounds with the roles that best suit.
Professionalism. Personal touch is essential and so is the character and ability to support friendliness with strong technical ability and problem-solving aptitude. We want you to look the part and live it, too.
- Commercial Lender – Edna
- Commercial Lending Assistant – Round Rock (Round Rock Avenue)
- Commercial Lending Assistant – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.)
- Internal Auditor – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.)
- IT Administrator – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.)
- IT Support – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.)
- Loan Administration Specialist – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.)
- Loss Prevention Analyst – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.); 2 Positions
- Personal Banker – Austin
- Operations Generalist – Round Rock (Palm Valley Blvd.) ; 2 Positions
R Bank emphasizes a diverse team with a rich collection of backgrounds. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Resumes along with Cover Letters, in PDF or Microsoft Word format, may be submitted through our secure online portal. Click the link below to get started.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all you and R Bank have to share.
Caution: Please do not send your account number, social security number, passwords, or any other confidential information via regular email. Such information is transmitted over an unsecured connection