Residential Home Mortgage
A Bank That Feels Like Home Delivers Your Home
We want you to feel at home with R Bank, right down to the purchase of your own home. We offer a Residential Home Mortgage that minimizes effort and offers great rates for qualified applicants – all while maintaining our high level customer service standards!
- Painless. Our mortgage lenders and staff are responsive and experienced and emphasize speed and quality in the delivery of our mortgage services. Best of all, we’ll help process your loan application quickly!
- Appropriate. At R Bank, we are committed to arranging mortgages that match your net worth and ability to pay. We will work with you to ensure that the length and amount of your mortgage are just right.
- Complete. Your R Banker will not be satisfied until your mortgage is funded and finalized, and you are settled in your new home. R Bankers’ decades of experience ensure your documents will be right and ready.
Getting a Residential Home Mortgage has never been a more solemn commitment. We take your new home loan decision personally, providing you the care and attention you deserve for what may be your largest purchase ever.
Traditional Fixed and Variable Rate Mortgages
We offer a Residential Home Mortgage that minimizes effort and offers great rates for qualified applicants – all while maintaining our high-level customer service standards! Our process is convenient, and our decisions are made locally.
- Fannie Mae
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
Lot Loans and Constructions Loans
Are you ready to build your dream home? R Bank offers lot loans and construction loans to help make your dreams a reality.
- Experienced Lenders
- Easy Draw Process
- By Your Side From Start to Finish
Investment property loans are used to purchase second homes. Are you ready for a new adventure?Our Lenders
VA Mortgage Loan
We understand the unique needs of our service members and their families. A VA loan is a top benefit of military service for eligible veterans, service members, and qualifying surviving spouses.
- Competitive low rates
- Limited closing costs
- No need for Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Flexible qualification guidelines
What should you consider when thinking of refinancing?
- Reduce Rate
- Shorten Mortgage Term
- Consolidate Debt
- Remove PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Refinance to a Traditional Mortgage from an ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
- Take Cash Out