Online Banking Sign Up
Your personal information is important. It’s used for your financial identity and your online identity. It’s necessary to know how to protect yourself, and your identity.
We will never contact you for any of this information, and we certainly would never use these words. These are red flags! Make sure if you receive any of these; end the call, delete the text, and send the email to trash.
* If you call your bank, you may be asked to verify confidential information, but it is rarely the other way around. If you are ever in doubt, or if you feel pressured to give up information right away, it is a scam. Call the number on the back of your card to talk to a real bank employee
If you receive an email, text or call you believe is a phishing attempt:
– Do not click on any links that you see. These links will direct you to fraudulent websites.
– Do not download any attachments. These attachments may contain any type of malware, including: viruses, worms or spyware.
– Do not reply. Ignore any requests from the sender and do not call any phone numbers provided.
– Report it. Help fight by reporting them to the BBB Scam Tracker