COVID-19 Response Plan
R Bank’s Response Plan to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
To our friends and customers, the coronavirus has impacted our lives in so many ways and the best thing we can do is adapt. We are monitoring COVID-19 as we design our plan of action which includes maintaining a healthy environment for our customers and staff. You can continue to check our website and social media channels for updates.
BANKING WITH MINIMAL PERSONAL INTERACTIONS
BANKING CENTER LOBBIES:
Our banking center lobbies are now open. R Bank will continue to comply with local city and county orders. When coming into the lobby, our team members may ask you to briefly remove your mask for identification purposes. Please be patient while we take the time to sanitize between transactions.
If you are feeling ill or do not feel comfortable coming inside the following services can be accessed through our motorbank:
You can expect the same service through our motorbank as you are accustomed to in our lobbies. We understand how vital it is to have access to the banking services you’ve come to trust and rely upon. That is why you can expect uninterrupted service from R Bank.
The following services will be allowed through our motorbank. If you need additional services, please schedule an appointment with your branch manager to plan accordingly. Click here to locate a motorbank near you.
- Account Inquiry (also available with online banking and over the phone via 1.855.600.8188)
- Cash deposits / Check deposits, (or you can use mobile deposit capture)
- Temporary Checks
- Check Cashing
- Debit Card Issuance/Re-issuance
- Cash Withdrawals
- Wire transfers
The following locations have ATM access:
- Round Rock West Banking Center (620 location)
- Round Rock East Banking Center (Palm Valley location)
- Georgetown Banking Center
- Bertram Banking Center
- Schwertner Banking Center
- Jarrell Banking Center
- Edna Banking Center
- Cedar Park Banking Center
24/7 TELEPHONE BANKING (1.855.600.8100)
- Check your account history and transactions with our 24/7 telephone banking
CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER
- Speak with a representative Monday-Friday (8AM-5PM) & Saturday (9AM-12PM) by calling: 1.844.722.6589
ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
- 24/7 and at your convenience. You can download our app at the Google Play Store or Apple App Store (search for R Bank)
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS
As a reminder to all R Bank customers, please remain vigilant with possible e-mail scams and fraudulent activity at this time. We will continue to communicate information regarding scams the bank becomes aware of to help protect you.
Here are some tips from our IT/Security department that may help protect you from online scams:
- Do not click on links from unknown or suspicious sources
- Do not give out your banking login credentials
- Do not give out your account number, social security number, passwords, or any other confidential information via regular e-mail or to any unknown sources via phone
BASIC PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain safe distances (6-feet) between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing
- If you feel unwell, stay at home
- Stay informed.
WE WANT TO KEEP YOU INFORMED
For information regarding Stimulus Checks, click here.
- Utility Company Calling? 07.15.2020 Click Here
- Grandparent Scams in the Coronavirus Age: Click Here
- Scammers Pretending to be the FDIC: Click Here
- Avoid Scams while Finding Help during Quarantine Click Here
- Scammers Acting as Bankers during Disbursement of Stimulus Checks Click Here
- Scam E-mails Demand Bitcoin, Threaten Blackmail 04.29.2020 Click Here
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Text Messaging Scams Click Here
- COVID-19 vaccines are in the pipeline. Scammers won’t be far behind. Click Here.
- Stimulus Relief Payments (Round 2) Click Here
- Car Wrap Scams Click Here
INFORMATION FROM THE FDIC ON COVID-19:
We are staying up to date with press releases from the FDIC. If you would like to know more information, click here. You will be redirected to the FDIC’s website.
COVID-19 UPDATES FROM THE CDC
For more information on the coronavirus, click here to be redirected to the Center for Disease Control website.